Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Scary Sizzle

I don't know why, but sometimes I just get this feeling that I should be very scared by certain things.  I always hear mom saying something about "natural instinct".  Don't know what that is, but if I see or hear some stuff I just feel like I need to run and hide, I just KNOW this stuff is coming to kill me, so I need to protect myself.  Even though she can be kind of annoying with all the constant attention needs of my friend Dori, sometimes it's nice to have here there to comfort me when I have to run and hide from this scary stuff that's out to get me.  She doesn't get scared by this stuff, she just goes over to investigate.....so she's either really brave or really dumb.  Doesn't she realize she could be KILLED??

One of the scary noises is this stuff that goes "ssssszzzzcracklesssszzz", mom says it's the pan sizzling.  Pan for what?? To cook us? Heck no, that's why I run to make sure we don't end up in there and the sizzle doesn't get me!  Mom always says "Aw Enkei, why are you scared? You don't have to be scared, it's just dinner cooking, nothing is coming to get you".  But I don't know, she is nice enough to feed us and all, but I'm not sure I totally trust her on this.  So even if I'm really hungry and in the middle of dinner, if I hear that scary sizzle, I will run and hide! My living is much more important than some veggies.....but then of course fatty Dori then swoops in and eats my food.....sigh, I just can't win around here.

***Enkei (NOT the Lazy One)

Here I am hiding from the scary sizzle, and my friend Dori trying to console me



No comments:

Post a Comment