Monday, August 15, 2011

On Top of the World!

This morning me and Enkei were all refreshed from our night naps and I started looking around waiting for mommy to come and give us our breakfast. I decided to do some investigating, there was this big thing on top of our hay box that mom calls a "fan" that she just moved away because she said it wasn't hot anymore. Well when she moved it I saw there was a flat space there, so I thought I'd just explore and see what was up there . Turns out I was able to jump up there with no problem. Then as I looked up higher to the set of drawers where our goodies are kept, I realized I could jump on top of that too ! It was so cool, I was up high and I could see our whole play area from up there. But when I jumped up there our food bowls fell to the ground, I guess that's where mommy puts them when we are not using them. But they were in my way, I had to push them. So mommy comes out of the big people litter box and there she goes getting mad. She looks at me and yells DORI! then comes and grabs me and puts me back down into our play pen. I don't understand what I did wrong ? I heard her say something about "you are going to break your leg" but I'm a good jumper, I'm sure I wasn't going to break anything. But she also said "you broke your bowl!" Oops, I didn't mean to, how was I supposed to know it was going to break ?

She always seems to be yelling "Dori no!" but she doesn't yell at Enkei as much, maybe because he's not as fun as me, he's just lazy, I shouldn't be punished because I'm such an adventurous fun girl, I'm a good girl


<3 Dori (the princess)


My lazy friend Enkei, who never seems to get in trouble for anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment