Monday, August 15, 2011

The Bottomless Bun

Well Dori was finally kind enough to tell me she made this blog for us to talk about our stuff we do everyday and talk about reasons mom gets mad at us.  Well I have to say something about my dear friend Dori.  Sometimes I think she's kind of a jerk....but then I think maybe she just has an eating problem?  We get yummy veggies in the morning after our night nap and in the night before our night nap.  Sometimes I'm really hungry and sometimes I'm not, so when I'm not hungry anymore I stop eating, but I think well I can just eat what's left over later, but that never happens.  Why? Because Dori is like a food monster!  If there is any food leftover she will eat all of it, every little piece.  And sometimes if I don't eat fast enough she takes food from MY bowl.  That's why I think she's a little jerk, but then I wonder if she has that eating problem I was talking about.  But it makes me kind of mad because when I hop away wanting to eat my food later, I look back and see her eating it, I just can't win >:-(.......little jerk

***Enkei (NOT The lazy one)


Look, see what I mean? 


No comments:

Post a Comment