Monday, August 15, 2011

Impossible Water Consumption

This morning mommy got a little mad again. Me and Enkei have 2 water bowls that are hanging on the side of these wired bar thingies. That water is just so difficult with me sometimes though, I try to drink and drink, but it just won't go in my mouth fast enough, doesn't it know I'm thirsty?! So to help it go faster I try to pull the bowl with my teeth, maybe if I pull on it then it will go faster. But again mommy yells "Dori NO, look you spilled water everywhere!" Well hmph, then that water should cooperate with me . I don't see what the big deal is it's just water, even if I spill it, more of it always magically appears again, so it's not like its going to run out.....whatever mommy.

<3 Dori (the princess)


No comments:

Post a Comment